I recently changed my hosting to A2, and I took the opportunity to make some changes to bsowell.net. As usual, I bit off more than I can chew, and a number of things still need to be fixed. The problems I know about include:
- Site doesn’t work in Internet Explorer. What a surprise. I’ll fix it, but you should upgrade to a better browser.
- Some posts have strange formatting. Some of the special characters got garbled during the move. I fixed most of the front page, but some of the older posts are still messed up.
- I haven’t finished editing the new theme. I’m using a slightly modified version of Grid Focus by Derek Punsalan. I like the theme, but I still need to tweak the column widths and fix the header.
If something else seems massively broken, let me know. The points above will improve as I get to them.